The Rhino Rocks Floor Care Process:
Using our specially designed Rhino Monster Head along with our Rhino Orbit Vibe and applicable stripping technology we will strip all pre-existing seal or finish from the stone or hard flooring, this might have failed years ago, causing a very unattractive surface to your beautiful floor.
Rhino Monster Head removes
all those old sealers, wax, polish, coatings, tar, glue, tyre marks, oil, and grease from ceramic, concrete and natural stone floors, including Yorkshire Stone, Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta, Brick Sets, Cobblestone and many more.
Using Rhino industry technology we will thoroughly clean your Stone or Hard flooring revealing and returning the natural colours and finish of the flooring. We can either use our Rhino Rocks high pressure spinning extraction system or a more delicate but equally effective systems as the flooring dictates.
A totally new and unique professional Colours Enhancing Impregnator, for greatly enhancing the colours in natural and manmade tiles, it produces an invisible, highly protective shield both within the stone and on the surface, helping to protect against both water & oil based spills.
Colours Enhancing Impregnator uses natural oils and pigments to intensify and enhance the stones natural beauty.
Colours Enhancing Impregnator can be used on terrazzo, travertine, sandstone, limestone, brick sets, York stone, amalgamated stone, slate, un-glazed ceramic tiles. Particularly useful in kitchens, utility areas, bathrooms, shower rooms, dining rooms and all other areas where spillages may occur.
Re-Sealing, with different sealants for different Stone and hard flooring, we can achieve whatever results you want, from a high gloss to a natural finish. Protective, Hard Wearing, Durable Finish, for Fantastic looking floors the whole year through.
Call our team today on 01756 453354
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhino Rocks 10 Stage Process
- We respectfully request that the flooring area that is to be cleaned and restored is completely empty of all furniture.
- On arrival we carry out a full risk assessment, then discuss any issues and confirm the agreed quotation price.
- The first stage of the process is a full audit of the flooring highlighting and identifying any possible pre-existing damage or problem areas that will require special treatment.
- When happy we mask up and protect all areas, skirts etc. as prevention is always better.
- We then go round all the edges by hand and strip the whole flooring using a non abrasive alkaline solution.
- We then apply the relevant monster scrub head to fully remove all wax and residue.
- We then fully clean the stone with relevant pads and a neutral cleaner rinsing and extracting with a pressurised water vortex system; this extracts all the dirt and residue.
- We then neutralise and fully dry the areas using high powered air movers.
- We then seal the flooring by hand using a natural co-polymer seal in gloss or natural, or a colour enhancing impregnator as applicable.
- We repeat the sealing process 3 to 5 times as applicable.
Sandstone flooring in fantastic condition discovered whilst renovating an old farm house in the Yorkshire Dales.
A great before and after shot of a Indian sandstone flooring that had not been properly cleaned probably since it was put down a hundred years ago.
Submit your review
My sandstone floor was under piles of building debris when I bought this property, it was too god to rip up and a chance conversation with our builder led to your company, Tom and Kev have done a great job and its like a new floor.
Great job on the Indian Sandstone floor, worked really hard.