Ceramic Floor Cleaning
Ceramic Floor Cleaning and colour enhancing impregnating by Rhino Rocks Floor Care
Small mosaic tiles may be laid in various patterns. Floor tiles are typically set into mortar consisting of sand, cement and often a latex additive for extra adhesion. The spaces between the tiles are nowadays filled with sanded or un-sanded floor grout, but traditionally mortar was used.
Natural stone tiles can be beautiful but as a natural product they are less uniform in colour and pattern, and require more planning for use and installation. Mass-produced stone tiles are uniform in width and length.
Ceramic tiles for use in wet areas can be made more slip resistant either by using very small tiles so that the grout lines acts as grooves or by imprinting a contour pattern onto the face of the tile.
The hardness of natural stone tiles varies such that some of the softer stone (e.g. limestone) tiles are not suitable for very heavy traffic floor areas. On the other hand, ceramic tiles typically have a glazed upper surface and when that becomes scratched or pitted the floor looks worn, where as the same amount of wear on natural stone tiles will not show, or will be less noticeable.
The Rhino Rocks Floor Care Process:
Using our specially designed Rhino Monster Head along with our Rhino Orbit Vibe and applicable stripping technology we will strip all pre-existing seal or finish from the stone or hard flooring, this might have failed years ago, causing a very unattractive surface to your beautiful floor.
Rhino Monster Head removes
all those old sealers, wax, polish, coatings, tar, glue, tyre marks, oil, and grease from ceramic, concrete and natural stone floors, including Yorkshire Stone, Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta, Brick Sets, Cobblestone and many more.
Using Rhino industry technology we will thoroughly clean your Stone or Hard flooring revealing and returning the natural colours and finish of the flooring. We can either use our Rhino Rocks high pressure spinning extraction system or a more delicate but equally effective systems as the flooring dictates.
A totally new and unique professional Colours Enhancing Impregnator, for greatly enhancing the colours in natural and manmade tiles, it produces an invisible, highly protective shield both within the stone and on the surface, helping to protect against both water & oil based spills.
Colours Enhancing Impregnator uses natural oils and pigments to intensify and enhance the stones natural beauty.
Colours Enhancing Impregnator can be used on terrazzo, travertine, sandstone, limestone, brick sets, York stone, amalgamated stone, slate, un-glazed ceramic tiles. Particularly useful in kitchens, utility areas, bathrooms, shower rooms, dining rooms and all other areas where spillages may occur.
Re-Sealing, with different sealants for different Stone and hard flooring, we can achieve whatever results you want, from a high gloss to a natural finish. Protective, Hard Wearing, Durable Finish, for Fantastic looking floors the whole year through.
Which Makes Daily Cleaning and Maintenance EasierCall our team today on 01756 453354
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhino Rocks 10 Stage Process
- We respectfully request that the flooring area that is to be cleaned and restored is completely empty of all furniture.
- On arrival we carry out a full risk assessment, then discuss any issues and confirm the agreed quotation price.
- The first stage of the process is a full audit of the flooring highlighting and identifying any possible pre-existing damage or problem areas that will require special treatment.
- When happy we mask up and protect all areas, skirts etc. as prevention is always better.
- We then go round all the edges by hand and strip the whole flooring using a non abrasive alkaline solution.
- We then apply the relevant monster scrub head to fully remove all wax and residue.
- We then fully clean the stone with relevant pads and a neutral cleaner rinsing and extracting with a pressurised water vortex system; this extracts all the dirt and residue.
- We then neutralise and fully dry the areas using high powered air movers.
- We then seal the flooring by hand using a natural co-polymer seal in gloss or natural, or a colour enhancing impregnator as applicable.
- We repeat the sealing process 3 to 5 times as applicable.
or email email@example.com