Laminate Floor Cleaning
Laminate Floor cleaning by Rhino Rocks
Rhino Rocks 10 stage process
- We respectfully request that the flooring area that is to be cleaned and restored is completely empty of all furniture.
- On arrival we carry out a full risk assessment, then discuss any issues and confirm the agreed quotation price.
- The first stage of the process is a full audit of the flooring highlighting and identifying any possible pre-existing damage or problem areas that will require special treatment.
- When happy we mask up and protect all areas, skirts etc. as prevention is always better.
- We then go round all the edges by hand and strip the whole flooring using a non abrasive alkaline solution.
- We then apply the relevant monster scrub head to fully remove all wax and residue.
- We then fully clean the laminate with relevant pads and a neutral cleaner rinsing and extracting this extracts all the dirt and residue.
- We then neutralise and fully dry the areas using high powered air movers.
- We then seal the flooring by hand using a natural co-polymer seal in gloss or natural, or a colour enhancing impregnator as applicable.
- We repeat the sealing process 3 to 5 times as applicable.
or email email@example.com
Submit your review
Really impressed with the service and results on my dull stained laminate floor, it has been transformed and returned to its original condition. Tom and Mark worked so well together, and were a pleasure to have in my home.
A really great finish on the laminate flooring, smells really fresh as well